The Ofna Hyper 7, an awesome buggy...
The Hyper 7 is powered by the Hyper 21 Engine which puts out 2.1Bhp. The buggy is ideal to race. Jumping the Hyper is almost automatic, as the weight is perfect and the buggy flys level through the air.
- Hyper 21 Engine on Femca Pipe
- Hyper 7 shocks and 45 weight oil all round
- Front and Rear brace bars (see below for build details)
- Acoms Radio Gear and Hitec 625 Steering servo
- 3 Differential drive-line
The Front torsion bars or brace bars are made from M3 threaded bar and Pivot Ball ends. Cut to length and threaded together. These are to prevent chassis flex.
By having three differentials in the car and only the front brake as standard, it is a good idea to get the optional rear brake. With only one brake you only stop one set of wheels (front or rear).
Click to Enlarge
More Setup Mods in the Tips and Tricks Section
Pictures by Mike Webber